It was expected, it is now out.
Here is a list of the key features:
- New 16.1 Megapixel APS-H CMOS sensor
- 10 frames per second continuous shooting
- Up to 121 large JPEG images in a single burst
- New 45-point wide area AF with 39 cross-type sensors with f/2.8 sensitivity
- High-speed Dual “DIGIC 4” processors for superb image quality
- 12,800 high ISO expandable up to 102,400
- Full HD movie recording at 30, 25 and 24 frames per second
- 3.0” Clear View II LCD with Live View mode
- Durable dust and water resistant body with 76 rubber seals
I have to admit that the 10fps is a bit of a let down for sport shooters hoping for more. But that is still a pretty impressive package!
It is available for order from Amazon.
But I hear you thinking ‘how does it perform?’
Our friend Vincent Laforet and Stu teamed up to create a new video Nocturne. Shot at ISO 6400, take a look
Looking at the comments from Vincent and Stu, it seems like ISO 6400 is not a problem for video and, read this carefully, rolling shutter is minimal! Both of these news are great and I cant figure out which one has more impact.
BTW, I am ordering one.